The Research Institute for Socio-Economic Development (SRIED) implements projects and programs aimed at supporting young scientists.Support for young scientists is provided by:
- organization of study trips of young scientists to European universities, libraries, research centers, etc .;
- involvement of young scientists in international conferences of the Institute;
- publication of research results of young scientists in the publications of the Institute;
- providing written and oral consultations on the implementation of dissertation research and procedures for their defense;
- providing reviews of scientific works of young scientists;
- providing written feedback on dissertation research and abstracts;
- support for the participation of young scientists in the Institute's grant programs.