Science and Research Institute of Social and Economic Development (SRIED) is a scientific institution whose main purpose is to organize, prepare and conduct research on socio-economic development of the state, industries, enterprises, organizations and more.To achieve this goal, the Institute has the following objectives:
- organization and carrying out of scientific researches on questions of social and economic development of the state, branches of economy, the enterprises, the organizations;
- implementation of scientific research on socio-economic development of the state, industries, enterprises, organizations;
- participation in international grant projects on socio-economic issues;
- involvement of young scientists in scientific work, including masters and graduate students;
- establishing scientific relations with scientific institutions and higher educational institutions on holding scientific conferences, "round tables", seminars, etc .;
- organization and carrying out of programs of advanced training of scientific and scientific and pedagogical workers;
- performance of research to order on issues of socio-economic development of the state, industries, enterprises, organizations.